by Dave Briggs on June 7, 2012
I find this stuff so you don’t have to:
- Councils — Kill your PDFs – Some sage advice from Adrian Short – stop publishing so many PDFs!
- Evolving Digital Engagement – From Participation to Partnership – "This report reviews the background and context for digital engagement, with a focus on the shifting social and media landscape and the potential for more radical forms of policy development."
- Facing the Open Data Templars at GovCamp in Canberra – A bit more open data contrariness.
- Open source, open data, open options? | Spartakan – "A permanent acceptance of OS will need organisations to change so that it is possible to construct successful business cases for OS solutions. What that change is, is another question."
- Warning and informing is not even the start of it | Ben Proctor – "…what excites me, and (from an emergency planning point of view) scares me, about this technology is the power it gives to individuals. We’ve really got to get a handle on how this changes things for responders and public safety."